The day women love and men despise- February 14th is here! I hope everyone enjoys it, and as I read on a friends facebook status- To all the single people, Happy Independence Day! I thought I needed an excuse to make a quick new blog post and this seems to be good enough reason. I pondered about what I would share with all of you today, and another magic clip just wasn’t going to do it. I figured a day like today needs to be blessed with perhaps a song I’ve been secretly enjoying on the radio recently- a new, refreshing beat. It needed to be something suitable for a day like today, perhaps by a local artist (I’m all for supporting the local dreamer- let the T Dot dreamers shine bright). The song needs to be something not too old, and perhaps related to magic in some way. How was I going to satisfy all my requirements- sound impossible? Think again! I bring to you ‘Like Magic’ by JRDN.
- What I learned from THREE Covid Weddings July 10, 2021
- Be a magician! Top 5 products under $35! February 1, 2021
- Magic on Canada’s Got Talent – Remote Covid Edition on City TV! June 12, 2020
- This Post Looks Beautiful even with Long Interesting Title April 12, 2019
- Satisfaction Lies in the Effort November 21, 2018